Last updated 23 Jan 2018
- 1.1 Personal Information. As part of using the Service of Hubware, we collect your personal information, which can be completed given at your discretion. “Personal Information” means any information that may be used to personally identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, an email address, a home or other physical address, or other contact information. The information you provide allows us to provide an efficient service to you and helps us improve our level of service to better meet your needs.
2. TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- 2.1 2.1 Account. To use the Service of Hubware, you may be required to create an Account. By doing so, you will be asked to provide us with mandatory information such as your first name, a user name, email address and a password that you will use for your account.
- 2.2 Log Files. When you browse the site, we automatically receive your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use this information to analyze and improve accessibility and compatibility of the site, trends, user experience, and gather demographic and statistical information to monitor our services and make it better.
- 2.3 Cookies. Some of our Site pages utilize “cookies”. A “cookie” may be used, for example, to collect information about Site activity such as but not limited to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc), and record number of visits. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. Most browsers give you the option to allow, accept or block cookies.
3. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
All Personal information that you submit or we collect may be used in the following but not limited to:
- 3.1 Improve our Site, products and services to you, contact you about certain products or services that you may have purchased and registered for, and to authenticate and identify your access of the Site, products and services that you are authorized to access.
- 3.2 Use your registered external address, email address, mobile or telephone number to send you updates, newsletter, news, promotions regarding the Site and our products and services. Or contact you in response to a “contact us” or “chat with us” request.
- 3.3 Transfer your Personal Information to our third-party service providers, but only to provide our services to you or for the purpose of processing such information on our behalf.
- 3.4 We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted if we have a good faith belief that disclosing such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms and Conditions including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of hubware.com.ph its users, yourself or the public.
4. SECURITY AND PAYMENT
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
All payment-related transactions are encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
5. LENGTH OF KEEPING USER INFORMATION
The data we gather from you, by virtue of your access of our Service, shall be kept in our server or archive for as long as we reasonably need it. We may delete some data for certain reasons such as to free up storage space
6. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner by which these providers will handle your personal information. We are not responsible and expressly exclude ourselves from liability for any damages which may be caused by the privacy practices of such third-party service providers.
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Site is not structured to offer its Service or collect information to individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under 18 years old, then you are not eligible to use our service. If we learn that personally-identifiable information has been collected from persons under 18 years of age, we shall verify if there is parental consent, and if there is none, then we shall delete this information. Parents and/or guardian who discover that their children or ward under 18 years of age has accessed or used the Service may alert us at hubware.com.ph and request for the removal of personally-identifiable information collected.
When you click on links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible and expressly exclude ourselves from liability for any damages which may be caused by the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements prior to use.
If our company is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue the Service we offer.